How you can contact us and other useful people


Vice Chair
Neil Mooney
Yvonne Heap
Cath Holmes
Gerry Burke


If there are any problems with this website or you wish to send in content, please email us

If you wish to report any incidents of dog fouling, you can email Harry the Hyndburn Hound. This is anonymous and the report will be made by the forum, or you can phone the dog warden on 01254 380640

To report issues regarding green spaces and parks in Hyndburn

Office Hours
Out Of Hours
01254 388111
0800 5875273

If you see a crime being committed or need to report antisocial behaviour to the Police

08451 25 35 45

When you contact the Police always ask for an incident number so you can follow it up with them later.